Senior User Experience Designer
Customer Solutions Manager
Marketing & Strategic Partnerships
Online Marketing Specialist
User Experience Designer
Customer Care Champion for FundRazr™ Crowdfunding Campaigns
ConnectionPoint Systems Inc. is a growing, late stage Vancouver-based startup with an international customer base. We are best known for our successful crowdfunding platform FundRazr.com, one of the top 10 in the world for donations and rewards-based crowdfunding. Our success is directly related to our ability to help our customers raise the money they need to fund their projects. Our customers come from all walks of life and have varying degrees of skill and experience with social media fundraising and knowledge of how to market their projects. Our customer care program is designed to increase their knowledge and augment their experience with world-class, creative and care-full personal attention. We have been featured in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, National Post, BBC News and many others. We won the BC Technology Industry Association Most Promising Startup award in 2013 and the Vancouver Economic Commission Award of Excellence for Business Innovation in 2014.
Our Customer Care Champions work directly with select groups of our customers to help them optimize their campaign messages and promote themselves over social media channels so they can raise the most money possible. In this position, every day, you’ll experience the satisfaction of helping individuals and non-profit organizations facing significant financial challenges raise money and improve their lives and the lives of those around them.
The key responsibility of this position is to activate our customers’ campaigns and increase the amount of money they raise. Success in this position is measured on the increase in campaign activations, in customer retention, in customers’ utilization of our advanced features and in customer satisfaction.
- Interact with our customers in a caring, friendly and professional manner using email, live chat and some phone calls
- Develop and maintain world-class expertise in social media communications specifically targeted at raising money, building community support and on optimizing message distribution / propagation
- Become expert in our tools to help campaign owners optimize their use of our solution to create and manage the most effective campaigns possible
- Provide best-practice recommendations on campaign message development and social media promotion
- Prepare and deliver periodic webinars on the topics above
- Identify campaigns that have potential for enhanced social media or traditional media PR support
- Provide train-the-trainer support to our channel partners
- Act as an advocate for our customers with a view to driving improvements in our processes and our solution
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Development teams to identify, create and implement new initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Collaborate with other members of our Customer Care team in resolving customer support issues
- You care deeply about customers and will go the distance in helping them be successful
- You have outstanding communications skills both written and interpersonal
- You are excited by talking with groups of customers in a webinar, seminar or meet-up format
- You have a deep understanding of and expertise in using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, other social media platforms and software-as-a-service platforms in general
- You are a fast, self-starting learner who gets great satisfaction from knowing a product better than anyone else and uses that knowledge to make it easier for others to achieve their goals
- You understand basic marketing and communications concepts and can translate that understanding into practical guidance for others
- You have the ability to work well independently in a casual yet fast-paced startup team environment
- You have the courage to talk with others about their critical life issues with sensitivity and caring
- French as a second language is a bonus
- Experience with Intercom and/or Zendesk is a big plus
How to Apply
- Please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@ConnectionPoint.ca and start the subject line with “Customer Service CPSI in Gastown” and include salary expectations. This is very important or your resume may be rejected.
- We are applying for funding for this position and one of the criteria for the funds is that the candidate be between the ages of 15 and 30 (inclusive) and be a graduate from a post-secondary institution. Please note in your application if you would be eligible for this program or not.
Our Directors & Advisors
Venture Law Corp. Principal
Want to see what others are saying about FundRazr?
FundRazr was launched in the summer of 2010 with an enthusiastic team led by CEO and crowdfunding pioneer, Daryl Hatton. We understand the difficulties of raising money, and we are passionate about providing an alternative funding source for startups, charities, and personal causes. We believe in the power of community support and sharing your story with the world. Ultimately, we want to build great company, have fun, and help people in a meaningful way.
So far, FundRazr has helped raise over $52 million from over 45,000 campaigns in 37 different countries around the world. We believe in creating a platform that is easy to use, inexpensive, and can leverage the power of the internet community. Contrary to some other crowdfunding platforms, our platform does not limit the type of campaigns we host. We want to be flexible and available to everyone, for any kind of cause, from almost anywhere in the world.
With a team of 5 at inception, FundRazr has grown to over 20 people in 2014. Located in the heart of Gastown in Vancouver, Canada, FundRazr is at the hub of all things entrepreneurial. We work hard and innovate every day so you can be the next fundraising success story.
Don’t just take our word for it!