Frequently asked questions. Click for answers.
FundRazr is a crowdfunding solution that is laser-focused on eliminating the guesswork of raising money online for your campaign. Our thoughtful technology and expert social media guidance makes it:
- Easy to tell your powerful story
- Simple to share it with the widest community possible, and
- Worry-free to collect the money.
If you need to raise money for a personal, group, business, political or non-profit cause, then FundRazr is for you.
FundRazr is the easy and effective way to raise money and awareness for causes you care about. FundRazr empowers you to reach more people and raise more money.
- Create — Create your FundRazr campaign for free. Tell your story in words, pictures and videos. Start raising money in just minutes. We give you help and advice every step of the way.
- Share — Share your campaign on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked in, Pinterest, Websites, blogs and email. FundRazr engages your supporters and grows your funding.
- Receive — Collect secure online payments by credit card, debit and PayPal. With our ‘Keep it all’ option, you can access the money immediately.
To create a FundRazr campaign, you need:
- A personal Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn account, or a valid email address
- A Verified PayPal account* and/or a WePay account
- Friends or supporters who believe in your cause
*To accept payments via credit card or debit (“Guest payments”) via PayPal, you need to have a Verified Business PayPal account. Learn more
U.S. and Canadian users will have the option to accept money via WePay and PayPal. Users outside those countries will have the option to accept money via PayPal only (but we hope to expand our payment options in other countries during 2016).
If you’re a U.S. or Canadian user, we recommend that you use both.
If you’re using PayPal:
- You need a Verified PayPal account in order to receive money
- You do not need a PayPal account to make a contribution*
*In order to accept payments via credit card or debit from people who don’t have PayPal accounts, you must enable “Guest payments” in your PayPal account. Learn more
- Every Campaign is free to create
- Recipients pay the Service fee* plus a Payment Provider fee of 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction (or equivalent in your currency)
- Contributors pay no fee.
- There are no additional fees or penalties
If your Campaign uses the All Or Nothing (“AON”) payment model, you only receive the net Contributions if you have reached or exceeded your Campaign Goal.
If your campaign uses the Keep It All (“KIA”) payment model, you always keep the money you raise. It doesn’t matter how much you raise or how long it takes
*The Service fee ranges from 5% to 7% depending on the version of the Service offered by the Business Partner and depending on the package of additional services chosen by the Campaign Owner. Payment processing information
All contributions are deposited instantly into the PayPal or WePay account that you submit when you create your campaign.
Click here to read our Help Center article that shows you how to withdraw the funds.
Yes, but you’ll need them to tell us it’s okay by asking them to send us a Letter Of Subordination. Learn more
Most known issues are listed in our Help Center. Click here to view current known issues. If your issue isn’t on the list, click the big envelope on the right side of the page to get in touch with our Support Team.
The short answer is No. The long answer can be found by clicking here