Fundraising on Facebook
FundRazr was built for fundraising on Facebook. This means you can tap into the world’s largest social network to raise more funding for your cause.
Reach your friends, their friends, and beyond
FundRazr's Social Super Powers
Better visibility on Facebook
- Thanks to FundRazr, it’s never been easier to showcase your fundraising cause on Facebook. FundRazr’s seamless Facebook integration sends your campaign updates, contributions, likes, and comments to your Facebook Timeline and, as a result, in the News Feed of your friends. The result? Your cause gets maximum visibility.
- FundRazr also automatically creates fundraising milestones —progress markers published for every major campaign achievement. Share these rich milestone stories on Facebook to inspire even more support and raise even more money.
- Plus, every supporter’s contribution or comment on your FundRazr campaign is sent to their Facebook Timeline and their friends’ News Feed . That’s how FundRazr helps you reach your friends’ networks and attract new supporters to your cause.
Power of Facebook Notifications
FundRazr has harnessed Facebook notifications to help you communicate with supporters and manage your campaign.
- Get your cause rolling. Click Send message in the Admin panel under the Friends & Family coaching tips at the top of your FundRazr campaign. The friends you select will receive a Facebook notification with a link to your campaign.
- Keep track of your campaign activity. FundRazr sends you a Facebook notification about new campaign activity. You won’t miss the opportunity to thank contributors and reply to comments.
- Keep your supporters engaged. Your supporters receive a Facebook notification every time somebody likes, shares or comments on their campaign contributions or comments.
Fundraising app for Facebook Pages
FundRazr was designed for Facebook. It has never been easier to have an online donation button on the web, and run a social fundraising campaign on Facebook.
- Publish your FundRazr campaign on your Facebook Timeline, a friend’s Timeline, a Group, a Facebook Page you manage, or in a private message. Simply click the Facebook Share button on your FundRazr campaign and select where you want your post to appear. Add a personal message, click Share, and voila!
- Add a Give via FundRazr button and a FundRazr tab on your Facebook Page. Click the More button on your campaign and select the Add to tab option. You can even upload your own graphic for the tab. Just keep in mind that Facebook doesn’t provide tabs on personal profiles, but only on Facebook Pages. Learn more in our detailed step-by-step instructions.
Advanced sharing capabilities
Share your campaign with as many people as possible. FundRazr gives you tools to make it happen.
- You can do more than just share your FundRazr campaign on Facebook. You can Email, Embed, Follow, Like, Link, Pin, Publish on Page, Send, Share on Google+, Share on Linkedin, Tweet, and Add on tab on your Facebook Page. And so can all your friends and supporters.
- Every time your FundRazr campaign is shared by a supporter, it has the potential to reach lots of people in their network too. The average person has 190 friends according to Facebook. That means each share could send your campaign to 50 or more potential new supporters. Multiply that by all your friends and all your supporters and imagine how many people you can reach. It’s a potent way to promote your cause.
- Remember that sharing your fundraiser with community, friends and family is your key to success.
FundRazr is great for personal, nonprofit, business, school and sports fundraising
Easy, Fast and Effective
You can start your fundraiser right away with no barriers!