Your share could raise $30
Before you go, did you know that simply by sharing this campaign, you could help it raise $30? It's an effective way to support the cause.No thanks
- Add on tab
- Pin it
Environmental Health Foundation of Canada hasn't added a story.
The Board of Trustees of the Environmental Health Foundation of Canada, the Charitable Division of the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors set a 2022 goal to raise $10,000. We fell short of that goal but with your generous donations and the hard working EHFC Board's fundraising activities we managed to raise $8,032 or 80% of our goal. THANK YOU! Stay tuned for our 2023 project(s) announcement.
The 2022 funds were used as follows:
- As directed by the donor to one of several projects.
- To support the attendance of graduating year students from one of the five CIPHI-accredited schools to attend the annual CIPHI national conference.
- To support environmental public health research.
- To support annual recognition awards of professional colleagues.
To support annual domestic or
international environmental public health aid projects. 2022
projects chosen by the EHFC Board of Trustees are as
(click on the name to take
you to the website link)
- This is a favourite charity of the EHFC Treasurer, Mike LeBlanc.
- 100% of public donations buy long-lasting insecticidal nets (LLINs). An LLIN costs US$2.00. The organization works with distribution partners to distribute nets and ensure use. Net use surveys are conducted monthly to track malaria data.
Water? | Ryan's Well Foundation
(ryanswell.ca) (click on the name to take
you to the website link)
- This is a favourite charity of the EHFC Chair, Pamela Scharfe
- The benefits of clean water are null if hygiene and sanitation measures are not in place
- If, for example, water is transported in unclean jugs, or if hands are not washed at key moments (such as after using the washroom, or before cooking or eating), then there is no point in having access to clean water at all.
- A lack of WASH training leads to the spread of diseases.
- WASH training includes educating communities on how to manage and maintain their own water sources, making the sources more sustainable, and empowering communities.
- Against Malaria (click on the name to take you to the website link)
- You can either donate online via this FundRazr account we set up or mail a cheque to the EHFC Treasurer Mike LeBlanc, 30 Odessa Cove, Winnipeg, MB R2P 2Z6 (you can print off a donation form from our website on the "Support Us" page). Make cheques payable to the Environmental Health Foundation of Canada. All donations of $20 or more are eligible for a tax receipt.
HighlightsSee all activity37
Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Add to a Facebook Page tab
You can add to a tab on any Facebook Page which you manage.
Please note that as of Nov 2017, only Pages with 2,000+ fans are able to install custom tabs.
How to remove a Page tab It looks like you don't have a Facebook Page yet. How to create a Facebook Page It looks like you don't have a Facebook account linked. Click here to edit your account settings
Share a link
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Thank you. We take reports like yours very seriously. Our goal is to keep the community safe.
Please know that we may contact you for more information, but that we won't notify you personally of our decision. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Thank you. We've already received your previous report. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Tell us about the problem. Please fill in both fields below.
Record a video
Upload a video
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Take a minute or two to record one now. Record a short video message of support. Or upload one from your device. You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Upload a short video message of support. Upload a short video message of support. Or record one right now.
- Most effective video length: about a minute.
- Maximum length: 5 min.
- You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Heads up! The existing video will be replaced.
Email your friends
Join our team
Tell people why our cause matters to you. Your personal message will encourage others to help. Easy, effective, optional.
Say it in video
Short personal videos by supporters like you are incredibly powerful. Record one right now and you'll help us raise more money. Easy, optional, effective.
Add a personal goal
Set a personal fundraising goal. You'll encourage more contributions if you do. And rest easy. There's no obligation to achieve your goal or bad consequences if you don't. Easy, optional, effective.
We have a video!
We'd love to show you our campaign video. Want to take a look?
, you're already on the team.