Environmental Health Foundation of Canada
Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
- The Environmental Health Foundation of Canada (EHFC) is the charitable division of the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors (CIPHI).
- On May 7, 1985, the CIPHI membership passed a motion and enacted a bylaw to establish a charitable foundation for the profession. Following the receipt of all of the Government of Canada approvals, the first inaugural meeting of the EHFC Board of Trustees appointed by the CIPHI National Executive Council was held on July 13, 1989, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. This year the EHFC celebrates its 33rd year.
- The EHFC Board's mission is to dedicate its time to advancing environmental public health protection in Canada and internationally through the development and support of public health education, research, and the development of aid projects. Our work is done through collaboration, connection, and recognition with internal and external partners. The Board develops and distributes environmental public health education products; sponsors environmental professional development; supports environmental public health research; provides awards that acknowledge the outstanding work of CIPHI members.
- Our donors help us make a difference by supporting our important work. More information can be found at www.EHFC.ca
- The charity is recognized by Revenue Canada, Charities Directorate, and has been assigned charity number BN 87096-8377-RR0001.
- A Board of Trustees is entrusted by the CIPHI membership to oversee the administration of its professional charity.
- 100% of your donation (minus PayPal or credit card fees) goes toward the project of your choice and is the funds. No donations (unless directed by the donor) go toward the administration of the charity. The approximate annual administration fees of approximately $5,000 or less are covered by sales of products and investment income.
- If you want 100% of your donation to be used as directed you can also consider sending a cheque made out to The Environmental Health Foundation of Canada, to the attention of our Board Treasurer Mike Leblanc, C/O 30 Odessa Cove, Winnipeg, MB R2P2Z6. You can download a pdf fillable donation form by clicking on the following web link: faf9a4_9e93174cd6e14b528cb0d936c893514d.pdf (ehfc.ca)
Organization activityNothing to show yet.
Annual fundraising for the Charitable Division of the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors.
127 Days running
Profile privacy settings
Stats and activity can only be shown when the profile is public.
It might take up to 3 minutes until changes appear for visitors.