Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Post your like
Post your like on Facebook.
The mandate of Art in the City Foundation is to exhibit world
class art in city's urban areas, with special focus on
internationally known artists. Our mission is to create free public
access to these works of art and to engage individuals and
communities to learning more about fine art.
The Foundation exposes locals and visitors to historic, world class, rarely seen art through the following activities:
- Curated annual art exhibition of Salvador Dali's original bronze sculptures, providing unrestricted access to the most iconic works by the artist.
- Displaying large-scale Salvador Dali bronze sculptures in prominent outdoor public spaces in the city for all to enjoy.
- Curated art exhibitions of works by internationally well known artists.
- Educational art presentations for adults and kids: main focus on 20th century Modern Masters.
- Art competition: providing platform for today's artists influenced by Surrealism.
- Scholarship program: helping new generations acquire knowledge and skills of the masters.
Through the Art in the City Foundation we hope to create and enrich vibrant communities and inspire future generations of artists and art enthusiasts.
Organization activityNothing to show yet.
Profile privacy settings
Stats and activity can only be shown when the profile is public.
It might take up to 3 minutes until changes appear for visitors.