- Add on tab
- Pin it
Seattle Compassion Services hasn't added a story.
Hello Seattle Compassion Community. In the two years since Seattle Compassion Services was founded, we have grown to support seven unhoused clients and worked with over forty volunteers for various efforts in the community. Together we continue our mission of housing 2,000 King County homeless by the end of 2026.
We are proud to say that in the past year we accomplished the following (and more!):
- Assisted seven clients in North Seattle. Three entered permanent housing and two have entered transitional housing since joining the SCS Compassion Housing Pathway
- Helped serve over 1,600 hot meals at Fremont Baptist Church organized by Fremont Community Dinners, and donated $1,100 to Two Bridges Church (also a host of the meals)
- Provided and stocked more than 60 resource table stations with food, water, clothing, and hygiene products
- Organized two community cleanups where public areas were cleaned and 2,660 pounds of debris was removed
- Worked closely with the Ballard neighborhood and businesses regarding the homeless encampment at the Leary Triangle. Rented a port-a-potty, dumpster, and generator for the site
- Attended virtual tiny-house workshops and researched current housing options for underserved communities, locally and nationally
- Met with District 6 council member and King county council members, and networked with local business owners
- Created partnerships with other local non-profit organizations
Seattle Compassion Services is a 501(c)(3) charity, EIN 83-3667138. Your donations are tax-deductible and will be put toward case management services to those experiencing homelessness, food and water resources, necessities requested by encampment residents, and community cleanup projects. The life-changing resources that your donation will support is one step toward helping the unhoused community thrive and heal.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and visit our website at www.seattlecompassion.com for more information. We appreciate your support!
Thank you and have a blessed day.
Seattle Compassion Services
HighlightsSee all activity259
Meet the team
Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Add to a Facebook Page tab
You can add to a tab on any Facebook Page which you manage.
Please note that as of Nov 2017, only Pages with 2,000+ fans are able to install custom tabs.
How to remove a Page tab It looks like you don't have a Facebook Page yet. How to create a Facebook Page It looks like you don't have a Facebook account linked. Click here to edit your account settings
Share a link
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Thank you. We take reports like yours very seriously. Our goal is to keep the community safe.
Please know that we may contact you for more information, but that we won't notify you personally of our decision. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Thank you. We've already received your previous report. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Tell us about the problem. Please fill in both fields below.
Record a video
Upload a video
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Take a minute or two to record one now. Record a short video message of support. Or upload one from your device. You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Upload a short video message of support. Upload a short video message of support. Or record one right now.
- Most effective video length: about a minute.
- Maximum length: 5 min.
- You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Heads up! The existing video will be replaced.
Email your friends
Join our team
Tell people why our cause matters to you. Your personal message will encourage others to help. Easy, effective, optional.
Say it in video
Short personal videos by supporters like you are incredibly powerful. Record one right now and you'll help us raise more money. Easy, optional, effective.
Add a personal goal
Set a personal fundraising goal. You'll encourage more contributions if you do. And rest easy. There's no obligation to achieve your goal or bad consequences if you don't. Easy, optional, effective.
We have a video!
We'd love to show you our campaign video. Want to take a look?
, you're already on the team.