Your share could raise $30
Before you go, did you know that simply by sharing this campaign, you could help it raise $30? It's an effective way to support the cause.No thanks
- Add on tab
- Pin it
Merrill Middle School PTSA hasn't added a story.
Welcome to the 3rd Merrill Middle School Annual Giving Campaign!
Just like the campaigns you’re used to in elementary school, the
Merrill Middle School Annual Giving Campaign raises funds from Merrill
families and the local community in order to support Merrill’s
programming, update our classrooms, and provide enrichment and
academic support that falls outside the standard district budget.
Last year's campaign was our most successful yet! Your support has funded (or will fund) new newline boards for every classroom, seat cushions and fidget bands for our students, 6th grade science tables, STEM enrichment, community events and departmental support.
Our goal this year is to raise $70,000!
Your support will help fund:
- Refurnishing classrooms, flexible spaces and improving outside areas. Continuing our multi-year project of updating our students' learning environment, your support will go to alternative desks and seating for each of Merrill's 34 classrooms and science tables for the 7th and 8th grade classrooms next year! We also hope to add more shade trees and a permanent shade structure to create more outside learning areas.
- Departmental Resource Support. Instruments for band kids in need, Spanish games and apps, sports team gear and uniforms, support for enrichment class offerings, additional math resources, classroom supplies. These are all examples of items that are not covered by the district, but that contribute to a more dynamic, engaging, fun learning experience.
- Learning Experiences and Community Engagement. Think field trips to art museums, musical concerts, guest speakers, cultural celebrations and experiences, as well as family picnics, Color Runs, student socials and more! These are the events that open minds, bring our community together and give heart and soul to Merrill. All is made possible with your support!
Please give! We ask that you give as generously as you can until December 17th (before winter break)! Together, we can reach our goal!
RIGHT HERE ON THIS WEBSITE!
- Donations are easiest online through this Fundrazr site.
- Donations can be one-time or recurring for any amount.
- **IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A MONTHLY RECURRING AMOUNT, please click on this link, and check the box for "Make this a monthly donation": https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=F8DYDYV4VSE84&source=url
- To donate by cash or check, please take donations to the Merrill front office. Please make checks payable to “Merrill PTSA” with “Merrill Giving Campaign” in the memo.
- OR you may mail checks to: Merrill Middle School PTSA, 1551 S. Monroe Street, Denver, CO 80210
- Please include a phone number and email with all cash and check donations in order to receive a receipt for tax purposes.
- If you’d prefer you may also contact email@example.com to arrange receipt of a check.
- You may have employer match or payroll deduction programs.
- Our non-profit 501c3 Tax ID is 90-1118837 and the entity is ”Merrill Middle School PTSA”
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you do schedule a match so we can track the amount and be sure your contribution is received.
- Donating stock to the Merrill PTSA is easy! Simply go to:
https://stockdonator.com/donate-stock-online-now/ and select “Merrill Middle School PTSA" from the dropdown menu for "Organization" and follow the instructions to facilitate the transfer of the stock.
- Please contact email@example.com, to let us know a stock donation will be coming via Stock Donator.
- Did you know that if you donate stock directly to a charity, there's no capital gains tax to pay? Plus, you may still be eligible to deduct the full fair-market value of the stock you donated from your income taxes, up to the overall amount allowed by the IRS. (*Please contact your tax advisor for guidance on stock donations as it pertains to your personal situation.)
Merrill Middle School is a public school on the rise thanks to the active involvement by parents and the community in both volunteering and fundraising. We can’t do this without you!
HighlightsSee all activity142
Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Add to a Facebook Page tab
You can add to a tab on any Facebook Page which you manage.
Please note that as of Nov 2017, only Pages with 2,000+ fans are able to install custom tabs.
How to remove a Page tab It looks like you don't have a Facebook Page yet. How to create a Facebook Page It looks like you don't have a Facebook account linked. Click here to edit your account settings
Share a link
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Thank you. We take reports like yours very seriously. Our goal is to keep the community safe.
Please know that we may contact you for more information, but that we won't notify you personally of our decision. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Thank you. We've already received your previous report. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Tell us about the problem. Please fill in both fields below.
Record a video
Upload a video
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Take a minute or two to record one now. Record a short video message of support. Or upload one from your device. You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Upload a short video message of support. Upload a short video message of support. Or record one right now.
- Most effective video length: about a minute.
- Maximum length: 5 min.
- You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Heads up! The existing video will be replaced.
Email your friends
Join our team
Tell people why our cause matters to you. Your personal message will encourage others to help. Easy, effective, optional.
Say it in video
Short personal videos by supporters like you are incredibly powerful. Record one right now and you'll help us raise more money. Easy, optional, effective.
Add a personal goal
Set a personal fundraising goal. You'll encourage more contributions if you do. And rest easy. There's no obligation to achieve your goal or bad consequences if you don't. Easy, optional, effective.
We have a video!
We'd love to show you our campaign video. Want to take a look?
, you're already on the team.