Wrangler Needs Surgery
$2,422 raised
121% of $2k goal
100 contributors
4 Years running
WRANGLER NEEDS IMMEDIATE SURGERY!! Wrangler has a rare condition called Cricopharyngeal Achalasia and needs immediate surgery. In simplified terms he can't swallow water because his throat won't open.
WRANGLER NEEDS IMMEDIATE SURGERY!! Wrangler has a rare condition called Cricopharyngeal Achalasia and needs immediate surgery. In simplified terms he can't swallow water because his throat won't open. The problem with this condition is every time he attempts to drink water, he aspirates it and it goes into his lungs instead of his stomach. If not treated soon, Wrangler will die.

What is his prognosis after surgery? Well, the good news is that the survival rate of most animals with this condition getting better after surgery is 70%. What that means is that Wrangler has a 70% chance that he will go on to live a very happy and healthy life. However, the downside is that there is a 30% chance the surgery will only make his condition worse and he will not survive. We are going to remain on the hopeful end of the spectrum and are going to go forward with the surgery. We have to give him that chance. Can you please donate to help Wrangler? He is such a beautiful soul and deserves every chance to live.
Activity highlights See all102
Follow this campaign to receive updates by email.

People just like you

People just like you have raised $113,000,000+ for causes they and their friends care about.

Start your own campaign
Recent contributions