Campaign extended! Our deadline has passed but you can still help.
The LaBine Family (House Fire Fund)
$596 raised
9 contributors
5 Years running

Michael, Gracie, and Sarah LaBine got out of their home safely after hearing the fire burning in the attic. There were no injuries. When firefighters arrived, they found smoke pouring from the roof. It took them about 30 minutes to put out the fire, but they remained on the scene for about 2 hours.The home sustained fire and water damage. The fire was caused by an overheated chimney, Howard Fire Chief Ed Janke said.

Crews were called back to the home around 10 a.m. for a report of smoke, believed to have been caused by a electical short. 

"Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers Sarah, Gracie and I are all ok. The house is not so fortunate as it started on fire twice" Michael LaBine

"I have to thank my husband Michael LaBine for acting quickly when he heard the fire crackling in the attic. His fast actions and awareness saved our lives. He is an amazing man, husband, father, and now super hero!" Sarah LaBine

Activity highlights See all9
Follow this campaign to receive updates by email.

People just like you

People just like you have raised $157,000,000+ for causes they and their friends care about.

Start your own campaign
Recent contributions