FIGHT TO RESTORE- MMA Fighter Relief Fund

STEP 1: DONATE

STEP 2: YOU WILL RECEIVE A DOWNLOAD LINK IN YOUR EMAIL

STEP 3: SONG WILL PLAY INSTANTLY, DOWNLOAD LINK IS BENEATH THE SONG TITLE

Mikey Rukus is releasing a tribute Single, "Begin Again" for Fighters and Families that have been ...

Read more

Hey guys, It is an honor to be a part of the mixed martial arts community. The storm that recently ripped apart the northern east coast has affected millions of people. Since the MMA community is such a tightly knit community, I want to do something to help one another.
Please make an effort to help those who truly need it the most right now. 5% goes to a service fee to host the fundraiser, anf the remaining 95% will go to the fighter families it is intended to go to.

$235

2% raised of $10k goal

9

Contributors

75

Weeks running

Launched Nov 7, 2012
STEP 1: DONATE

STEP 2: YOU WILL RECEIVE A DOWNLOAD LINK IN YOUR EMAIL

STEP 3: SONG WILL PLAY INSTANTLY, DOWNLOAD LINK IS BENEATH THE SONG TITLE

Mikey Rukus is releasing a tribute Single, "Begin Again" for Fighters and Families that have been affected by the Superstorm Sandy. For a donation amount of your choice you will receive an mp3 of the song.

The concept of the song is about a fighter who is a single father, raising his daughter as they are caught in the storm. It chronicles their perile, their survival and their warrior spirit to move forward.

100% of the proceeds after service fees will go to fighters/ families in the hardest hit areas of the storm.

If you are a part of the mixed martial arts community, I urge you to give something, ANYTHING, to help these families that truly need your help.
Activity
to receive updates by email.
Sort by: Newest | Oldest

People just like you have raised $46+ million with FundRazr for causes they and their friends care about.

You can raise money too