Thank you everybody. Our campaign is now over.
Help raise money for Uganda
£80 raised
16% of £500 goal
4 contributors
0 days left
Ended Aug 2, 2013
In the slums of Kampala the families amongst the unfinished church building need our help.
For two weeks in August 2013 we will be volunteering in the slums helping run a holiday club for the children, along with repairing and finishing the church ...
In the slums of Kampala the families amongst the unfinished church building need our help.
For two weeks in August 2013 we will be volunteering in the slums helping run a holiday club for the children, along with repairing and finishing the church building.
With the money donated 40% will go towards travel funds for ourselves and the remaining 60% towards play equipment for the children and materials needed to repair the church.
Any donation big or small will be much appreciated.
Activity highlights See all4
Follow this campaign to receive updates by email.

People just like you

People just like you have raised $113,000,000+ for causes they and their friends care about.

Start your own campaign
Recent contributions