Campaign extended! Our deadline has passed but you can still help.
Naya Yuva WALK FOR NEPAL
£160 raised
80% of £200 goal
12 contributors
4 Years running
Walk for Nepal (WfN) is a walkathon program administered by Nepal ko Yuwa (NKY), a global Nepali youth movement, registered as a non-profit organization in US. WfN has been organized in several US cities, such as New York, Boston and Washington DC, ...
Walk for Nepal (WfN) is a walkathon program administered by Nepal ko Yuwa (NKY), a global Nepali youth movement, registered as a non-profit organization in US. WfN has been organized in several US cities, such as New York, Boston and Washington DC, since 2011.

We, Naya Yuva decided to participate in this beautiful event where different organizations and youths are involved. Nepal ko Yuva (NKY) will channel 80% of the funds raised by partner NGOs back to them in support of their projects in Nepal. The NGOs will contribute the remaining 20% into a common ‘Youth Innovation Fund’ that will support youth entrepreneurs in Nepal. WfN- London will distribute the funds from registration that remain after clearing all expenses to the partner NGOs.

For more information on the WfN initiative and/or to register with us as a walker or a volunteer, join us at www.walkfornepal.org.

Venue Details : Richmond Royal Park
Richmond Park, London TW10 5HS
Nearest Tube: Richmond Station (3.0 km)
Nearby stations: North Sheen Station (2.7 km)

Naya Yuva is an independent voluntary organization established (2010) with an intention to help youths. Our initial intention is to encourage, guide, support and promote Nepalese youth in and around the Rushmoor area.

Naya Yuva participants for walk -

Ashika Rai
Simoon Kumar Shrees
Satish Thapa
Sujan Thapa
Chandra Kumari Gurung
Sital Limbu
Ribeka Rai
Sneha Babu
Pramod Thapa Magar

If you wish to support us, please kindly donate :)


Thank you very much.

Team Naya Yuva
Activity highlights See all16
Follow this campaign to receive updates by email.

People just like you

People just like you have raised $113,000,000+ for causes they and their friends care about.

Start your own campaign
Recent contributions