- Add on tab
- Pin it
Elizabeth Watson hasn't added a story.
We are all made in the image of Creator God and yet, as we grow up, many of us somehow come to think that we are not really very creative.
Engaging with our God given creativity helps us to express our emotions, process what we are experiencing and see the beauty and joy in the world around us.
Creating opportunities and spaces where we can explore different forms of creativity is a way for all ages to reconnect with our identity as creators and images of God.
Incarnate is a 4 month training program for artists and curators. It is a journey of discipleship, theology and cross-cultural mission. It involves a two-month residency of coursework, studio time and community life followed by a two-month placement collaborating with local artists alongside a mission team. Watch the video to get a taste of the journey:
We are off to Hungary, in Aug 2022, for the residency and then the Far East, in Oct 2022, for the placement.
Obviously, this is right up Elizabeth's street and we hear many of you ask, so Rory will be doing art?!
Rory will be joining the journey by using his maintenance and electrical skills to serve and support the local communities around us in Hungary and Asia.
We would love to have a support team of family and friends to journey with us by:
Praying for us and following our progress
- Join our mailing list here to receive monthly updates on our story as well as our prayer requests and celebrations.
Helping us cover the costs
- Check the wishlist, to the right, to see a list of items and costs that will help us out. All booked - thank you.
- Give an amount of your choosing towards the training and accommodation costs of £10,000 using the contribute button at the top of the page.
- Buy an original piece of Elizabeth's artwork at adventurousbutterfly.etsy.com
- Take a look at Rory's ebay shop to see if there are any items you can give a new home to.
Providing practical support. We need:
- Accommodation from 15th to 27th Aug as the lease on our flat ends on Aug 15th. This has been sorted. Thank you.
- Storage for the belongings we are not taking. This has been generously gifted to us by family members. Thank you.
- Seeing us to the airport on Aug 27th with 4 months baggage.
- Meeting us at the airport on our return in Dec 2022
- Short-term accommodation as we return to the UK in Dec and decide where to next. Thank you for various offers of spare rooms to land on our return. :)
If you can help with any of the practical needs above please get in touch by WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or filling in this form.
When you become part of our Support Team, you also subscribe to the monthly updates of our journey. We want you to travel along with us and share in our learning, celebrations and progress.
HighlightsSee all activity41
Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Add to a Facebook Page tab
You can add to a tab on any Facebook Page which you manage.
Please note that as of Nov 2017, only Pages with 2,000+ fans are able to install custom tabs.
How to remove a Page tab It looks like you don't have a Facebook Page yet. How to create a Facebook Page It looks like you don't have a Facebook account linked. Click here to edit your account settings
Share a link
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Thank you. We take reports like yours very seriously. Our goal is to keep the community safe.
Please know that we may contact you for more information, but that we won't notify you personally of our decision. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Thank you. We've already received your previous report. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Tell us about the problem. Please fill in both fields below.
Record a video
Upload a video
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Take a minute or two to record one now. Record a short video message of support. Or upload one from your device. You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Upload a short video message of support. Upload a short video message of support. Or record one right now.
- Most effective video length: about a minute.
- Maximum length: 5 min.
- You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Heads up! The existing video will be replaced.
Email your friends
Join our team
Tell people why our cause matters to you. Your personal message will encourage others to help. Easy, effective, optional.
Say it in video
Short personal videos by supporters like you are incredibly powerful. Record one right now and you'll help us raise more money. Easy, optional, effective.
Add a personal goal
Set a personal fundraising goal. You'll encourage more contributions if you do. And rest easy. There's no obligation to achieve your goal or bad consequences if you don't. Easy, optional, effective.
We have a video!
We'd love to show you our campaign video. Want to take a look?
, you're already on the team.