Help to educate children in the Thai Mercy Centre!
$1,050 raised
11% of $10k goal
12 contributors
8 Days left Ends Nov 30, 2017
Fundraising to support the Education Project in Thai’s Mercy Centre:
1) School renovation
2) Educational material
3) New English classes
Organized by Michal Juhas: a tech entrepreneur, passionate about education, living in Thailand for five years.

Hi, this is Michal Juhas here!

I moved to Thailand five years ago to co-found a company - HotelQuickly. Meanwhile, as my two kids were born, I got passionate about education.

Over the years, I have learned a lot about early childhood education, and now help other parents accelerate growth in their families in my weekly digest.

While I focus on early learning, speed-reading, accelerated education, ... in other words, “going from good to great,” I was also wondering what do children in the poorest slums around Bangkok do.

Hence, with my wife, we have visited the Mercy Centre here in Bangkok for a few times and donated everything we no longer need or use.

The Mercy Centre is a shelter for street kids, five orphanages, a hospice, a home for mothers and children with HIV/AIDS, a 400-pupil kindergarten...

New Education Project

On the occasion of the celebration of their 45th anniversary, they focus on a new Education Project.

I’m a big fan of education... which is also the reason why I’m organizing this fundraising campaign among my friends and colleagues.

Why should you donate?

You speak English, right? (Otherwise, you wouldn’t read this!) ... Lucky you!

The children in the Mercy Centre are not as lucky as you are.

However, thanks to Father Joe and his team, they have a chance for a better future.

Please support the Mercy Centre’s new Education Project. Your money will go to:

  1. Education material
  2. School renovation
  3. Introduce new English classes

NOW IT’S YOUR TIME TO SHINE! Make the donation that will count.

Updates

I will keep everyone who donates In the loop about the major milestones:

  • After the campaign closes (Nov 30).
  • After the money are received by the Mercy Centre.
  • After the money is spent... and what for.

Watch my YouTube video from the Mercy Centre

https://youtu.be/iItvgf1tS4Q

Transaction fees

The Mercy Centre will receive 92% of your donation amount. The remaining ~8% are transaction fees for Fundrazr.com and PayPal to collect donations.

Mercy Centre

http://www.mercycentre.org/

Michal Juhas

https://michaljuhas.com

Activity highlights See all12
Follow this campaign to receive updates by email.

Thai’s Mercy Centre to introduce English classes Community

Our community shows our leading supporters and the contributions they've made or inspired by sharing our campaign.

to get your personal share link and see your position in our community.

How it works
To appear in our community, simply make a contribution to our campaign and show your name, or inspire a contribution from someone else by sharing your personal link (below). The more contributions you make or inspire, the higher you'll go and the more the campaign will benefit.

People just like you

People just like you have raised $112,000,000+ for causes they and their friends care about.

Start your own campaign
Recent contributions