Your share could raise $30
Before you go, did you know that simply by sharing this campaign, you could help it raise $30? It's an effective way to support the cause.No thanks
- Add on tab
- Pin it
William Wusik Kalfelz hasn't added a story.
Wusik Station STX is a Keyboard and Mouse DAW, not a Mouse and Keyboard DAW
NEW: Contribute Today and get a FREE copy of Wusik Station ST8
Windows PC 64 bits Application. Compatible plugin formats: VST2 and VST3.
Requires multi-core CPU, average GPU, and is best used with a full-sized keyboard (with the Numpad). On my tests, I'm running it with an NVidia 1030 GPU and with great results.
>> Download Free Beta Version <<
- 30/60/120 FPS OpenGL-Based UI for fast VUs and Waveform Display;
- Live Mode that bypasses plugins with latency > 0, for live recording of plugin instruments;
- Clips can feature Audio or MIDI (Plugin Instrument Notes);
- Audio File Importing and Looping (including Acid WAV Support). Files supported: WAV, FLAC, MP3 and OGG;
- Set tracks to always stay at the top of the list;
- Customizable Shortcuts;
- Plugins can be inserted into a track directly by a keyboard shortcut or MIDI Note/CC#;
- Non-Static screen with options such as Glitch and Flicker (can be toggled on/off);
- Per Track (and a Global one) Measure VU Meter rendered at 30/60/120 FPS (also acts as a volume slider when you move the mouse over it);
- Master Waveform Oscilloscope rendered at 30/60/120 FPS;
- Probability Settings per Note and Events;
- Audio Graphical Visualizer (you can show it on another monitor if you want);
- Batch Tool that creates screenshots of all available plugins. Those can be used to show the selected plugin UI before inserting it into a track;
- Inline Help System with a separate screen that features all major key shortcuts and an inline tutorial;
- Vertical Mixer with the option to always show busses in the track listing and also to pin busses to the bottom;
- Multi-Monitor Handling with extra Virtual Desktops;
- Waveform/Thumbnail display on Plugin Instruments Clips (not just audio clips);
- Per Track/Bus Frequency Visualizer with the option to stack multiple tracks using different colors;
- Per Track/Bus Filters (High/Low Pass) and EQs;
- Plugin Instruments Multi Output shows in the same track mixer, with the option to select which set of outputs to edit. When changing the output the list of effects and sends for the track will reflect that;
- Internal Effects: Brick Limiter, Lookahead Limiter, Reverb and Ducker (with lookahead and sidechain);
- No DRM (Copy Protection) so you can install it on as many machines as you own;
- Comes with a collection of looped Acid WAV Files by www.sound-spice.com & www.perimetersound.com - A total of 628 Loops / 1 Gig Uncompressed + Extra 384 / 400 Meg Demonstration Files (all files can be used without limitations and are copyright free). Those are only included in the full files, not the demonstration.
- VST2/VST3 Plugin support for both Instruments and Effects with an option to enable/disable, set as Top, and rename plugins. Plus Multi Folder scanning support;
- ASIO, DirectX, and Windows Audio Low Latency Support;
- MIDI Input to plugin Instruments;
- Multi Track MIDI Recording;
- Sample-based MIDI events - instead of PPQ you have sample-accurate events;
- Tracks can hold any type of data (mixed), such as notes for MIDI and plugin instruments and audio events;
- Undo/Redo System;
- Multi-core audio real-time code;
- Playback/Record Metronome with custom sounds support;
- Multi Bus Support with Multi Sends. Each track can output to Master or a Bus and features sends to any bus or side-chain;
- And more features under the hood and new ones to be announced as I code.
Who is William Kalfelz? "I have been coding plugins for over 22 years at Wusik.com. Before that, I worked on DASHsignature and DashSynthesis with Luigi Felici. I have over 30 years of coding experience and have created multiple products such as: Wusik Station, Wusik EVE, and, Wusik 8008. I also created my first DAW years ago, called Wusik SQ200. A vintage-hardware-sequencer styled DAW with full VST2 and VST3 support for Windows x64 Machines. I'm also a very active musician and have released several albums in the past few months. You can check them at Kalfelz.com."
HighlightsSee all activity77
Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Add to a Facebook Page tab
You can add to a tab on any Facebook Page which you manage.
Please note that as of Nov 2017, only Pages with 2,000+ fans are able to install custom tabs.
How to remove a Page tab It looks like you don't have a Facebook Page yet. How to create a Facebook Page It looks like you don't have a Facebook account linked. Click here to edit your account settings
Share a link
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Thank you. We take reports like yours very seriously. Our goal is to keep the community safe.
Please know that we may contact you for more information, but that we won't notify you personally of our decision. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Thank you. We've already received your previous report. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Tell us about the problem. Please fill in both fields below.
Record a video
Upload a video
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Take a minute or two to record one now. Record a short video message of support. Or upload one from your device. You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Upload a short video message of support. Upload a short video message of support. Or record one right now.
- Most effective video length: about a minute.
- Maximum length: 5 min.
- You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Heads up! The existing video will be replaced.
Email your friends
Join our team
Tell people why our cause matters to you. Your personal message will encourage others to help. Easy, effective, optional.
Say it in video
Short personal videos by supporters like you are incredibly powerful. Record one right now and you'll help us raise more money. Easy, optional, effective.
Add a personal goal
Set a personal fundraising goal. You'll encourage more contributions if you do. And rest easy. There's no obligation to achieve your goal or bad consequences if you don't. Easy, optional, effective.
We have a video!
We'd love to show you our campaign video. Want to take a look?
, you're already on the team.