Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Post your like
Post your like on Facebook.
Together, we’re building community.
Sea to Sky Community Services Society (SSCS) provides over 40 social service programs, which strengthen individuals and build healthier communities throughout the Sea to Sky Corridor.
SSCS would like to acknowledge that we are on the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples, serving the Sea to Sky Corridor of Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), Lil’wat, and Southern Stl’atl’imx Nations including Samahquam, Skatin, Xa’xtsa (Douglas), Tipella and N’Quatqua.
Sea to Sky Community Services Society (SSCS) is a charitable organization, established in 1978. We help thousands of children, youth and adults, build their skills, abilities, confidence, self-worth and mental health. We help to create communities where people can support themselves and one another.
SSCS is a valued social service provider for individuals and families living in BC’s Sea to Sky Corridor. We create healthy, connected and diverse communities where everyone has the opportunity to grow, develop and lead meaningful lives.
With compassion, respect and care, SSCS provides high quality programs throughout our region to enhance the lives of residents at every age and stage of life. To do this, we offer affordable housing for low to moderate income earners, early childhood care and education, social supports and mental health services.
- Compassion – We are motivated to help others openly, without judgement and free from barriers
- Collaboration – We work creatively and collaboratively with our government partners and stakeholders to enhance people’s lives
- Respect – We believe in a shared responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect, every day and every way possible
- Inclusive – We welcome people of all ages, abilities, colours, genders, orientations, religions and beliefs
- Accountability – We are reliable, open to feedback and honour our commitments to funders, clients and each other
- Professionalism – We act with integrity, taking pride in high ethical standards in the delivery of quality programs and services
Organization activityNothing to show yet.
Profile privacy settings
Stats and activity can only be shown when the profile is public.
It might take up to 3 minutes until changes appear for visitors.