New on FundRazr: Run Your Crowdfunding Campaign Under Your Own Brand
When you’re running a crowdfunding campaign for an organization, whether you’re campaigning for a non-profit or a new business, you can lose a lot of brand equity on your crowdfunding page. We believe that your brand is a powerful part of what engages your followers and instills trust – and that trust is imperative to securing contributions. Your supporters are contributing to your campaign, not to our brand, so starting today we’re putting organizations front and center. You will now have unparalleled control over the look and feel of your campaign page.
You have control of the brand image of your campaigns and can make the experience more seamless for your backers and customers. All you have to do is go to your organization profile page and flip the switch to enable custom themes!
Let’s Break it Down
Change the fonts to match your brand
Is your brand all sans-serif? Hate Helvetica? To the delight of brand managers everywhere, you can now change the fonts on your campaign page. Your typeface is a huge part of your brand voice, and now you can control the tone of your crowdfunding campaign.
Your Brand from Head to Toe
The header space that has been so greatly coveted by crowdfunding platforms is now yours to own. Put your logo on the top left and change the background color to suit your branding – let your brand shine from top to bottom. This includes the ability to include custom links and dropdown menus in your header if you want to replicate the feel of your homepage or provide contributors with links back to your website.
Full Color Control
FundRazr users have always been able to change their background image or color scheme – but now we’ve kicked it up a notch with button color control to match. Organizations can now pick the button for their Call to Action button (and a hover color too)!
Communicate Directly to Your Supporters
When you message your users, we think the messaging should come from you, not the platform. For organizations now, you can set your own support email address and control the email that the campaign communications appear to come from.
The Devil is in the Details
You can set a custom copyright message in your footer to fully match your existing web assets, right to the tiniest detail.
Give it a try and you could win $300 for your cause!
Ready to give it a whirl? From now until September 16th 2016, you could win a $300 contribution to your FundRazr crowdfunding campaign! Here’s what you need to do:
- Have an organizational crowdfunding campaign running live on FundRazr and accepting donations until at least Friday, September 9th 2016. Existing and new users are both welcome to participate!
- (Re)design your crowdfunding campaign using the new whitelabel features.
- Share a screenshot of your FundRazr crowdfunding campaign on Facebook or Twitter, being sure to tag our Facebook or Twitter accounts, and use the hashtag #FundRazrOurWay
- Entries must be received by 11:59PM PDT on Friday, September 16th, 2016.
- You will receive one entry each for one Twitter post and one Facebook post (two entries maximum).
- The winning organization campaign will be notified by Wednesday, September 21st, 2016 – what better way to start the weekend?!
Our new whitelabeling features will enable seamless integration with your brand, increased trust in your campaign, and will give you complete control over your campaign and your audience’s experience.