Payments & Providers
I need help with
- Are the donations I receive taxable?
- Can I donate to myself?
- Can I raise money for disaster or tragedy relief?
- Can I raise money on behalf of a charity?
- Do I need a personal Facebook account to use your system?
- Do the IRS consider donations as income or gifts?
- Do I need a PayPal account to use the FundRazr system?
- How do I add offline contributions to the campaign?
- How do I find my recent contributions?
- How do I withdraw the funds raised?
- How is a contribution made?
- How to change the payment method or email address on your campaign
- How to change your accepted currency
- How to edit or remove your campaign’s goal
- How to edit your contribution details
- How to issue a refund
- How to manage & fulfill Incentives
- How to manage your account settings
- How to view & download transaction history and contributor information
- Payment limits
- PayPal won’t accept my password when I try to contribute
- What currencies do you accept?
- What’s the difference? – “Keep it all” & “All or nothing”?
- What’s the difference? – PayPal and Stripe?
- Why can’t I contribute with my debit card through PayPal?
- Would you like fees with that?
- Error Code: 539041 – The receiver PayPal account is based in a country which cannot receive payments
- Error Code: 559044 – The receiver PayPal account is set to block this payment
- Error Code: 579048 – The receiver PayPal account has exceeded its sending limit
- Error Code: 580022 – The receiver email address cannot accept payments
- Error Code: 1001 - The payment has been cancelled
- Roadblock: The email address cannot accept payments
- Roadblock: The PayPal account email address is not confirmed
- Roadblock: The PayPal account has exceeding its sending limit
- Roadblock: The PayPal account is based in a country which cannot receive payments
- Roadblock: The PayPal account is locked
- Roadblock: The PayPal account is restricted
- Roadblock: The receiver PayPal account is set to block…
Our PartnersFundRazr never holds the funds on your behalf over the duration of the campaign. The donor checkouts are independently managed by one of our payment processors below.
Contact UsStill need help? Reach out to our customer support team
Send us an email: email@example.com
Chat with us on your campaign page through Intercom.
Submit a ticket in the bottom right corner of your screen.