Welcome to the Fundraiser HUB, home of all things fundraising! This is the place to learn about the whole process from soup to well, soup if that’s what you’re creating. But you’ll need a bowl, ingredients and some way to make it, and then serve it. And that’s what this place is all about – helping you get that entire process done with whatever it is you’re creating. Here are some steps to help you get the most out of your experience with the Fundraiser HUB!
Unregistered members of the community can read everything, but only registered members can participate in discussions and events, create groups and experience the community vibe at its finest. To create your account, sign up here.
The more complete your profile is, the easier it is for people in the community to connect with you. Make sure to add:
- a photo (if you use Gravatar this will show up automagically)
- a background image with your work, or anything else that represents you
- a short bio
- your social links
The Fundraiser HUB has lots of Groups that you can join and then interact with people that share your interests. Every Group has discussion forums and you can also start your own if you want to either localize to a specific geography, or category. So step out of your comfort zone and get social!
You can also visit the Forums to learn more and talk about the topics that all of us fundraisers have in common.
Don’t try to figure it all out yourself. We’ve collected lots of tips and tricks for you that you can find in the Academy Section. In addition to some great Toolkits that you can download, you can attend live trainings, or our Expert Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions. There’s lots to explore if you want to dig deep.
The Fundraiser Hub is a place for vigorous discussions about crowdfunding, nonstop knowledge sharing and cozy conversations with other folks.
- Respect is always rule #1. Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
- Please do not ask for donations.
- You can ask questions about your campaign and link to your issue if you need help, but this it not a place to promote your campaign, even if you launched it on FundRazr.
- If you have a business that serves fundraisers, you are welcome to participate in conversations, host an AMA, and offer advice, but this is not a place to promote your personal business or service.
- Do not use this community as a marketing channel, or focus group.
- Don’t post inappropriate content, including offensive, spam, explicit, violent, illegal, harmful, fraudulent content. We’re not into censorship, but you’ll know if it has crossed the in good taste line.
- Don’t share other people’s sensitive data or intellectual property without permission.
- This is an inclusive community. Don’t discriminate, offend or harass other community members.
- Hate of any kind is completely not tolerated. Not here, and not on FundRazr.
While the Fundraiser HUB is a social place, anti-social behavior will not be tolerated. All community member are able to report violations where they happen in the HUB. If the above-mentioned rules are violated by a community member, moderators have a right to exclude this person and delete posts with or without preliminary warning, depending on each unique case.
Please use the Search bar to find the content or group of your interest. But in case you do not, we encourage you to create a new discussion, group or post as long as it does not violate any of the community rules.
The Fundraiser HUB is moderated by the FundRazr team and members of the community.