Campaign extended! Our deadline has passed but you can still help.
Help A Fighter Rest in Peace! Family Funeral fund!
$250 raised
10% of $2.5k goal
7 contributors
70 Weeks running
Christine Johnson's passing was both sudden and unexpected.She fought courageously for a healthy productive life. She began Harvoni,Side effects left her unable to work.Day 14 she died waiting to be seen by Doctor.Please help this fighter rest in Peace!

Christine had overcome many obstacles in a relativly short period leading up to this story.First she let go of the Demons and childhood memories which haunted her most of her short life.Shorty after Spending time with her Grandsons and reconnecting with her sons and wanting more.She new her health needed improvement.Over the last few years she had open heart surgury to repair her heart.Then with gastro bybass surgury she lost over 80Lbs and began nightly workouts after a 10 hour work day 3 to 4 nights a week.Strengthed her spiritual awareness and church presence.She then prepared for her most important challenge.Seeking a cure for Hepatitis C She began finding Doctors, obtaining referals for lots of testing and lab work.The middle of March she received notification of acceptance and Harvoni would soon be on it's way.We read on all the information.Reports were little to no side effects this information combined with Doctors approval and recomendation to begin treatment at a cost of over $1000.00 per dose to be taken once daily and a 8 week supply just delivered her excitement and expectations grew.I them went grocery shopping gathering recomended items for healthy meal planning.On day 3 she came home from work early and said she had just resigned she was to ill to comtinue working.Just days prior she talked about how much she loved the job and people she worked with at Alorica,I was taken by surprise.I then new something was going terribly wrong.Christine lost all appetite complained of headaches and weeakness.When I could get her to eat it was only a few bites which led to dry heaves followed with long hours of sleep,On day 4 she began calling her doctors office 2 to 4 times a day.Only to be told after waiting hours sometimes days for a returned call that she shouldn't be to concerned.The Doctor the phoned in a nausea medication and told symptons should get better.Day 7 Side effects worsened requiring sunglasses to look at the TV and blankets to cover sunlight from sun.On day 14 just after signing in to be seen Christine collasped and died in the lobby of her Doctors office.Something went very wrong Medical examiner has finaley said the body would be release and his findings 7 to 10 days later.We discovered by Christine resigning from work any company benifits were termanated leaving no type of death or burial insurance.Her parents both on SSI and disabled has little to no resources.We our asking for any help from everyone in a situation to do so.A funneral date will be set soon and announced here. I will continue her story along medical findings in detail if anyone has a interest I will be glad to share her story and maybe prevent another story like this.

Activity highlights See all7
Follow this campaign to receive updates by email.

Help A Fighter Rest in Peace! Family Funeral fund! Community

Our community shows our leading supporters and the contributions they've made or inspired by sharing our campaign.

to get your personal share link and see your position in our community.

How it works
To appear in our community, simply make a contribution to our campaign and show your name, or inspire a contribution from someone else by sharing your personal link (below). The more contributions you make or inspire, the higher you'll go and the more the campaign will benefit.

People just like you

People just like you have raised $126,000,000+ for causes they and their friends care about.

Start your own campaign
Recent contributions