Shawn & Joe's Great North American Adventure
$20 raised
1 contributor
4 Years running
In the late Spring of 2015, a very dear friend, a fellow Veteran, and I will set forth on a journey that will test our minds, bodies, hearts, and soul as we run from one of the most Northern Part of North America reachable by vehicle, Deadhorse, AK, ...
In the late Spring of 2015, a very dear friend, a fellow Veteran, and I will set forth on a journey that will test our minds, bodies, hearts, and soul as we run from one of the most Northern Part of North America reachable by vehicle, Deadhorse, AK, to the most southern point of North America, Key West, Fl. This, almost, 6,000 mile journey will test or will and push us well beyond any limits we may have considered having.

We're not doing this for fame or for some kind of big pay day, we are doing this because we want to spread hope, raise awareness, motivate, and help a few charities that mean a great deal to us.

The Wounded Warrior Project who helps or injured Heroes coupe with the many adversities they face after returning home from protecting our freedoms.

Autism Awareness, the hope is to help build support in Central California, most importantly in the Tulare County. Build more support and help for the families affected in the Area.

Let’s make a difference! Let’s help our Wounded Heroes and the many that deal with Autism Daily!

**80% off all funds received will go directly towards our fund raising efforts! The other 20% will go to funding this grand adventure and all the miscellaneous cost that will come from a 6,000 mile run across North America.
Activity highlights See all1
Follow this campaign to receive updates by email.

People just like you

People just like you have raised $113,000,000+ for causes they and their friends care about.

Start your own campaign
Recent contributions