Thank you everybody. Our campaign is now over.
Help Jesse Support the Cyclone Swim Club
$20 raised
20% of $100 goal
1 contributor
0 days left
Ended Mar 28, 2014
Jesse is part of the Cyclone Swim Club. He LOVES swimming! Jesse will complete a maximum of 200 lengths or two hours of swimming. He will complete his swim on Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 from 11:30-1:30pm.

This is his first year participating in ...
Jesse is part of the Cyclone Swim Club. He LOVES swimming! Jesse will complete a maximum of 200 lengths or two hours of swimming. He will complete his swim on Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 from 11:30-1:30pm.

This is his first year participating in their annual Swim-A-Thon. 90% of all monies raised stay with our club to help support Cyclone swimmers and it's swim program. The remaining 10% of total pledges goes to Swim Ontario and it's partner, RaiseAThon, which provide services that support all swim clubs across the province.

Canadian tax receipts are available upon request for any donation made.

Thank you in advance for considering a donation to this worthwhile event!
Activity highlights See all1
Follow this campaign to receive updates by email.

People just like you

People just like you have raised $113,000,000+ for causes they and their friends care about.

Start your own campaign
Recent contributions