- Add on tab
- Pin it
Ma22 hasn't added a story.
- Check our facebook page for latest updates! https://www.facebook.com/madeucedeuce
- Check out our facebook event page for info too: https://www.facebook.com/events/2051602875122580
- Collecting money in-person with checks or cash donated? Use this form: https://tinyurl.com/ruckitdonations
- Waiver to print out and bring on ruck day: https://tinyurl.com/ruckwaiver
- Route is Brick VFW to Mantoloking Road, east to Ocean Avenue, north to Bay Head and then south to Chadwich Beach area before heading north to the Mantoloking Road bridge and back to the Brick VFW. Water stops approximately every 2.5 miles.
- $22 to register. Registrants are invited to enjoy food and refreshments at the finish line party and awards ceremony afterward at the VFW picnic grove. Beer tickets for sale for those 21 and up with ID.
- Want to volunteer with Ma22 to help support Operation Ruck It? Volunteer form at https://goo.gl/forms/pqc21Hkso3AA7b1q2
Operation Ruck It is a 22-kilometer ruck-style walk along the Jersey Shore to raise funds for the 22-a-day veteran suicide epidemic and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Our organization, Ma Deuce Deuce (Ma22,) works to raise awareness of this epidemic and connect veterans with restorative resources at no cost to them. We aim to restore the hearts of those veterans facing depression, anxiety, stress and isolation, suicidal thoughts and trauma from post-traumatic stress disorder.
With Operation Ruck It on September 22, 2018, participants will be directly contributing to our organization to achieve its mission.
Please consider joining us on September 22, 2018 as a rucker! We will be starting at the Brick VFW Post on Adamston Road, heading onto the barrier island through the beautiful towns of Bay Head, Mantoloking, Chadwick Beach and the northern beaches of Brick and Toms River before heading to the finish line party back at the Brick VFW!
You can Ruck the Jersey Shore with us! Ruckers have a $22 minimum registration, and those who register before September 10 and raise above the minimum will also receive a t-shirt. If you'd simply like to contribute with a donation and not ruck the 22k, we appreciate your donation!
Ma Deuce Deuce (MA22) Was Founded By A Few Marines after Attending a Program Called Operation Restored Warrior (ORW), John Cohen And Dennis Addesso Decided To Start Something To Make Programs Like ORW Known. With Another ORW Alumni, Walter (Thomas) Kiselow and A Glorious F-350 Wrapped In A Military Theme, They Set Out To Local Events Raising Awareness Of The 22 Veterans Who Commit Suicide.
MA22 Is Dedicated To Providing Information And Education Regarding The Network Of Services Available For Military Veterans Classified With Special Needs Including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), And Other Disabilities And Providing The Opportunity To Experience Treatment Outside Of The Veteran Affairs (VA) Administration Facilities And Programs At No Cost To The Veteran. MA22 Will Provide This Network To These Veterans In An Effort To Eradicate The Estimated 22 Daily Veteran Suicides Epidemic.
MA22 Activities Will Include, But Not Be Limited To:
- Conducting Fundraising Events With The Goal Of Supporting Other Section 50l(C)(3) Non-Profit Organizations That Directly Provide Counseling And Other Services To At-Risk Veterans. Providing Information And Education Regarding Veteran Suicide And The Network Or Service Available For Veterans.
- Promoting Advocacy For Veterans To Raise Awareness Of And Educate The General Public About The Veterans’ Suicide
Operation Restored Warrior (ORW) Is A Free 5 Day Program Located In On Lake Tahoe, California And On A Horse Ranch In Eagle, Colorado. Since 2007 ORW Has Successfully Restored The Hearts Of Over 700 Of Our Nation’s Heroes. We Are Always Proud To Share That ORW Reports 3.4% To Overhead, Verified In The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) #75511, Which Goes To Say 96% Of Every Dollar Goes Directly To Their Program To Rescue, Rebuild, And Restore Our Veterans Past And Present.
Your contribution through our Operation Ruck It 2018 event will directly help veterans have their hearts restored through programs such as Operation Restored Warrior and more!
HighlightsSee all activity787
Meet the team
Related fundraisers for our cause
We didn't find that.
Nothing to show.
Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Add to a Facebook Page tab
You can add to a tab on any Facebook Page which you manage.
Please note that as of Nov 2017, only Pages with 2,000+ fans are able to install custom tabs.
How to remove a Page tab It looks like you don't have a Facebook Page yet. How to create a Facebook Page It looks like you don't have a Facebook account linked. Click here to edit your account settings
Share a link
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Thank you. We take reports like yours very seriously. Our goal is to keep the community safe.
Please know that we may contact you for more information, but that we won't notify you personally of our decision. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Thank you. We've already received your previous report. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Tell us about the problem. Please fill in both fields below.
Record a video
Upload a video
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Take a minute or two to record one now. Record a short video message of support. Or upload one from your device. You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Upload a short video message of support. Upload a short video message of support. Or record one right now.
- Most effective video length: about a minute.
- Maximum length: 5 min.
- You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Heads up! The existing video will be replaced.
Email your friends
Join our team
Tell people why our cause matters to you. Your personal message will encourage others to help. Easy, effective, optional.
Say it in video
Short personal videos by supporters like you are incredibly powerful. Record one right now and you'll help us raise more money. Easy, optional, effective.
Add a personal goal
Set a personal fundraising goal. You'll encourage more contributions if you do. And rest easy. There's no obligation to achieve your goal or bad consequences if you don't. Easy, optional, effective.
We have a video!
We'd love to show you our campaign video. Want to take a look?
, you're already on the team.