Please visit our new campaign, That all peoples may know Him.
Urgent Missions Fundraiser
$100 raised
5% of $2k goal
1 contributor
0 days left
Ended Mar 17, 2013
Mom and I are raising money to take a mission trip to Germany. If we reach our goal we will travel with Brentwood Baptist Church in TN to Germany for the annual meeting for International Mission Board missionaries in Europe. Mom and I will be ...
Mom and I are raising money to take a mission trip to Germany. If we reach our goal we will travel with Brentwood Baptist Church in TN to Germany for the annual meeting for International Mission Board missionaries in Europe. Mom and I will be helping with hospitality and childcare. Help us give these missionaries a BLESSED VBS. God Bless you and thank you for your help.

Note - 94% of all funds raised on this site will go to our missions travel. The remaining 6% will be used to pay fees associated with this site.
Activity highlights See all1
Follow this campaign to receive updates by email.

People just like you

People just like you have raised $113,000,000+ for causes they and their friends care about.

Start your own campaign
Recent contributions