Campaign extended! Our deadline has passed but you can still help.
Help with expenses for Dessy Le-Bherz recovery
$57 Raised
2% of $2.5k goal
3 contributors
3 Years running
Dessy (Jnr) Le-Bherz (on the left) is my brother and has a serious infection all through his body and is very critical in ICU at the moment.

We need everyone's help to raise money for Dessy to help him with his medical expenses and recovery
More ...
Dessy (Jnr) Le-Bherz (second on the left) is my brother and is very critical in ICU at the moment. This is the last photo I have of us all together.

We need everyone's help to raise money for Dessy to help him in his recovery and with starting over. We need help with money to help rehouse Dessy and help him get setup with furniture, kitchen items, beds, blankets well just about everything, as he has to start over.

When we moved Dessy and Dad from the house after 40 years most of their stuff was too old and not good enough to keep. So this has left us with not much to start him off again. We the family would appreciate it so much if you would like to donate what you can to help us buy the furniture, bedding, sheets, towels etc so he can have a new start in life.

Dessy has a very serious infection in his heart valves which the doctors are awaiting to decide whether to operate or not. If they don't do the operation he has a 90% chance of not recovery. If they do the operation then he has 10% chance of recovery. But the infection is all through his body. In his spine, lungs, legs, back and neck. The doctors are not sure if there is any damage to the brain yet or if he will ever walk again due to the infection in his bones. Dessy also has blood clots in his legs and lungs which is also so worrying the doctors. We will hopefully know more soon.

The reason for the family trying to raise money is for help for paying the medical expenses and also for recovery expenses. I am asking a huge favour of anyone who know me and my family to even donate $1 or even $5 all money raised will be of such a great help to not only my brother but for his recovery.

We really appreciate all you help and this photo reminded me of when we were all close and happy.

Dessy has struggled all his life and has had a hard time of late. We are praying he pulls through this so we can show him life is here to be enjoyed with family and friends before it is too late. We love you so much Dessy and will do whatever it takes to support and help you through these hard times. Your family and friends love you so much, you probably don't realise that.

Thank you everyone for your kind generosity and support from the Le-Bherz family
Activity highlights See all 5
Follow this campaign to receive updates by email.

People just like you

People just like you have raised $88+ million for causes they and their friends care about.

Start your own campaign
Recent contributions