Your share could raise $30
Before you go, did you know that simply by sharing this campaign, you could help it raise $30? It's an effective way to support the cause.No thanks
- Add on tab
- Pin it
MTR, Inc. hasn't added a story.
- There is no time when we need to listen to Christ's Gospel Message than at the end of our lives.
- Individuals in hospices are thirsty for this message, even if they are not consciously aware of it.
- Our Public, Religious, Non-profit, "MTR, Inc." was created to fulfill this need by creating Contemporary Christian Albums and Videos to distribute using social media as a vehicle to deliver this message.
- In addition to Digital Media, I plan to perform Live at various Hospices in the more significant metropolitan regions around Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska. To transport his music gear to and from the venue, I will be required to rent assistance from a local sound equipment company, which will incur additional expenses.
- To accomplish this mission, we need to provide media playing devices for individuals to listen to and watch our creative content. That's where we need help to be able to offer such services to people who cannot access our media.
- Additionally, other expenses must be paid to reimburse the various artists' Royalties. For example, Royalties must be paid for Every CD, Electronic Download, or YouTube View of Each Song distributed as part of my Ministry.
- That's precisely where you, the prospective donor, can become an agent for good by providing monetary support for us to pay for these expenses and Minister to individuals in need of experiencing this message of Love.
- Won't you consider becoming a partner with us by donating a portion of your wealth to bring the gospel message to these individuals?
HighlightsSee all activity1
- I am currently recording a New Album of Cover Songs which I intend to perform during my upcoming Hospice visits. The songs on the album include:
- "Ain't No Grave."
- "You Love Me Anyway"
- "My Desire"
- "Hold Me, Jesus"
- "Your Great Name (Acoustic)"
- "Through All of It (Acoustic)"
- "Fear is a Liar"
- "Heart Cries, Holy"
- "Give Me Jesus"
- "Scars in Heaven"
- The album has a tentative release date in July 2022. Wish me luck!
Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Add to a Facebook Page tab
You can add to a tab on any Facebook Page which you manage.
Please note that as of Nov 2017, only Pages with 2,000+ fans are able to install custom tabs.
How to remove a Page tab It looks like you don't have a Facebook Page yet. How to create a Facebook Page It looks like you don't have a Facebook account linked. Click here to edit your account settings
Share a link
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Thank you. We take reports like yours very seriously. Our goal is to keep the community safe.
Please know that we may contact you for more information, but that we won't notify you personally of our decision. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Thank you. We've already received your previous report. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Tell us about the problem. Please fill in both fields below.
Record a video
Upload a video
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Take a minute or two to record one now. Record a short video message of support. Or upload one from your device. You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Upload a short video message of support. Upload a short video message of support. Or record one right now.
- Most effective video length: about a minute.
- Maximum length: 5 min.
- You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Heads up! The existing video will be replaced.
Email your friends
Join our team
Tell people why our cause matters to you. Your personal message will encourage others to help. Easy, effective, optional.
Say it in video
Short personal videos by supporters like you are incredibly powerful. Record one right now and you'll help us raise more money. Easy, optional, effective.
Add a personal goal
Set a personal fundraising goal. You'll encourage more contributions if you do. And rest easy. There's no obligation to achieve your goal or bad consequences if you don't. Easy, optional, effective.
We have a video!
We'd love to show you our campaign video. Want to take a look?
, you're already on the team.