Article Under Revision
With the release of our new support center, we are revising old and outdated support articles. There may be information on this page that is outdated.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to our customer support team directly for assistance. This can be done by placing a ticket with the Support button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
There are two ways to Finish your campaign:
1. On the campaign page itself, click the gear icon in the Navigation Bar at the top, then click Finish.
2. On your Campaigns page, click the gear icon in the row of links, then click Finish or Delete.
In either case above, after you click Finish, a Confirmation message will appear onscreen. Click Yes, Finish to Finish your campaign.
How to Delete your campaign
To Delete your campaign, just follow the same steps as the ones above in the “How to Finish” section, but instead of clicking Finish, click Delete.
IMPORTANT!!! A campaign can only be deleted if it has not received any contributions. A campaign with contributions is a financial record that needs to remain accessible to the Contributors. If your campaign has already received contributions, it cannot be deleted, but it can removed from search results on our Find pages upon request.
To remove your campaign from search results:
1. Click the Edit link for your campaign.
2. Open the Advanced tab.
3. Locate the Privacy section.
4. Disable the search options.
5. Save your changes.