Article Under Revision
With the release of our new support center, we are revising old and outdated support articles. There may be information on this page that is outdated.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to our customer support team directly for assistance. This can be done by placing a ticket with the Support button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
There are two ways to Edit a campaign page
1. The Pencil Icon
The campaign can be edited by a campaign Owner or Manager directly on the main page. You can edit the campaign by clicking on the edit pencil.
Note: You only see these icons when logged in as the campaign manager or owner. Your supporters do not see these buttons when you share the campaign with them.
2. The Edit Page
When you visit your campaign page, look in the manager navigation bar along the top and click Edit:
If you’re not sure how to find your campaign or you don’t know the direct link to it, then just click here to go to the Your Campaigns page in your account, then scroll down and click the Edit link in the row of links for your campaign.
Once you’re on the Edit page:
Make any changes needed in any of the tabs down the left side, then click Save changes.
Here’s a list of tabs and what you can do in them:
- Title: You can edit your campaign’s title
- Custom link: Before you launch your campaign you can give it a custom link, like this one: https://fundrazr.com/CustomOrganization
- Social media summary: You can edit your campaign’s summary here.
- Story: You can edit your campaign’s Story section here.
- Category: You can edit the category your campaign is listed under in our searchable database.
- Your location: You can edit your location. Keep in mind that the location you list should be your actual physical location (if you list an incorrect location, you could run into trouble collecting your money).
Video & Picture
- Video: You can add or replace the video.
- Picture: You can update the main picture.
- Snapshot: You can update the main snapshot.
- Background color: You can change the theme color.
- Background picture: You can add or replace the background picture.
Funding & Deadline
- Goal: On Keep it all campaigns, you can update or remove your goal at any time. On All or nothing campaigns, your goal is locked and cannot be changed. Click here to see the difference between Keep it all and All or nothing campaigns.
- Your currency: On Personal campaigns, you can change your campaign’s accepted currency at any time before you receive your first contribution. Once you receive a contribution, the currency becomes locked and can no longer be changed. On all other types of campaigns, the currency cannot be changed once the campaign has been created.
- Deadline: You can add, change or remove your campaign’s deadline at any time over the duration of the campaign.
- Funding type: You choose your funding type when you create your campaign (either Keep it all or All or nothing). The funding type cannot be changed once the campaign has been created. Click here to see the difference between Keep it all and All or nothing campaigns.
- Money goes to*: You’ll only see this if you created an Organization campaign. This information can only be changed on the Organization’s Edit page. You may need to contact our support team for assistance in changing this information.
- Banking location: This should be the country that the recipient payment account is located in.
- Payment providers: You will see an option for either PayPal, Stripe or both (depending on your location).
- Contribution amounts: You can display up to 10 custom payment amounts, and can change them at any time.
- Contribution limits: You can set a minimum and/or maximum contribution amount. This is useful for political Organizations that are required to limit the amounts that people can donate to them.
- Recurring payments: You can allow your contributors to set up automatic monthly contributions. This is currently only available for Organization campaigns.
- You can add, edit, delete or discontinue Items or Products offered through the campaign.
- Tax receipts are only offered to Non-Profit organization campaigns. This setting is adjusted on the Organization’s tax receipt page.
- You can request additional information from your contributors, such as name, email address, telephone number, shipping address, custom fields and more.
- You can track your campaign’s progress with any of these things, just read the description in the section for more info on them:
- Google Analytics Tracking ID
- Google Adwords Conversion ID
- Facebook Pixel
- You can set up any of the advanced features listed below.
- Twitter message
- Total amount raised
- Payment Confirmation Email: Customize the personal thank you message in the confirmation email received by your supporters.