Article Under Revision
With the release of our new support center, we are revising old and outdated support articles. There may be information on this page that is outdated.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to our customer support team directly for assistance. This can be done by placing a ticket with the Support button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Here’s how to add or replace the picture and snapshot on your campaign:
- Log into your account at http://fundrazr.com/manage
- In the manager’s navigation bar at the very top of the campaign page, click the Edit link
- In the left column, click Picture & Video
- Click the Upload button for the picture and/or snapshot to upload your new picture and snapshot (the snapshot is the smaller image at the top left of your campaign)
- Click the Save changes button at the bottom
The limitations for uploading images to a campaign are:
- The file size can’t exceed 5 megabytes
- The image can’t exceed 16 megapixels (at a 4:3 ratio, the maximum number of pixels is 4800 x 3200)
- The file should be a GIF, PNG, JPG or JPEG (some less common file types are also supported)
- The picture will be displayed at 640 X 360 pixels, so try to use an image that’s at least that size. Anything smaller will be stretched out and won’t look good.