Campaign extended! Our deadline has passed but you can still help.
Food For Friends. Share love in your Neighbourhood!❤️
$14,560 raised Includes $5k in matchesmatched contributions
146% of $10k goal
51 contributors
52 Weeks running

The Tillsonburg Kinsmen needs your help. 

COVID-19 has challenged Helping Hands Food Bank and Chrissys Home Comfort Meals in  Tillsonburg in carrying out one of its key goals within the community:

Putting groceries and meals in the hands of  those in real need...



As you may be aware our local food bank has growing challenges as those needing support increases by the day. To add to the complications, the days of dropping food off directly or food drives as past ways to help are not possible due to the social distancing measures and so the only way to support is by financial contributions.  


Furthermore our partner Chrissy's Catering has been delivering meals to our seniors in need throughout the past few months.  Help us provide some relief to these seniors in this trying time.


I've heard time and time again that " We're all in this together" and hence why our campaign is titled Food for Friends as we need to support those in our very own community that need it the most.


Please help us reach our goal as we match each donation dollar for a dollar till we reach our goal of $10,000. 70% of the amount raised will go to Helping Hand Food Bank with the other 30%  going to  Chrissys Home Comfort Meals.


See all activity52


Subscribe to receive updates by email.


Recent contributions